TOP MGT MasterClass℠
When MONEY Matters Most® - Mastering The 5 Crucial Competencies of Top Management seminar provides a world-class, comprehensive, cutting-edge, total-team perspective on the requisites for sustained superior company and career performance by maximizing shareholder wealth and multi-stakeholder satisfaction through sea-change, sustainable strategic competitive advantage and operational performance excellence. Optimal seminar size is achieved by limiting total participants to 18 and is presented in a boardroom setting with collaborative, supportive peer interaction. The program is unified by our proprietary When MONEY Matters Most® Unified Management Development Model to form the world's leading two-day senior executive seminar.
What every senior executive must Be-Know-Do-Deliver for sustainable business and career effectiveness and success.
Bridging the Gap Between Business School and Street-Smarts
- Bridging the gap between formal executive education and real world executive execution in highly volatile economic times.
- Full Spectrum Executive Development Program: From Chaos to Order -- Putting All the Pieces Together.
The Fusion of Best Practices East-West-Business-Military
1. Improve your senior executive career potential.
2. Move beyond the either/or limits of a management versus leadership mindset.
3. Understand the importance of global business models, especially in terms of shareholder wealth maximization (SWM), corporate wealth maximization (CWM), governance and the building of sustainable shareholder value within a multi-stakeholder framework.
4. Upgrade to a unified, holistic view of the firm that aligns and integrates all the major management disciplines into a master mind-set model.
5. Build a total-team organization for sustainable competitive advantage through the synergistic merging of best practices East-West-business-government-military.
8. Update, broaden and optimize your executive management style for continued career advancement.
9. Upgrade your executive decision-making capabilities.
10. Acquire advanced executive leadership skills aimed at maximum managerial impact, personal and team confidence building, and better bottom-line performance.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND: Senior Executives.
WHO WILL BENEFIT MOST: CBOs, CEOs, CFOs, COOs and high-potential senior executives preparing for a future C-suite position.
- Early Registration: $3,500 USD per Person.
- Regular Registrations: $4,000 USD per Person.
- Registration includes all training materials, breaks and a hot buffet lunch each day.
- Participants are responsible for their own accommodations, e.g., travel, food, and lodging.
Due to varied participant room preferences there will not be a room-block for this TOP MGT MasterClass℠—you are welcome to stay at any hotel you wish.
- World-Class hotel.
- Boardroom setting.
- 18 participants maximum for optimum peer interaction.
- 2 top management facilitator-coach-consultants.
AGENDA | Two-Day TOP MGT MasterClass℠
- TOP MGT MasterClass℠ begins each day at 8:00 AM & ends the first day at 5:00 PM & 3:00 PM the second day to accommodate flights.
- Break at 9:30 AM-10:00 AM
- Lunch: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Break at 3:00 PM-3:30 PM
- TOP MGT MasterClass℠ includes facilitator presentations, extensive peer interaction, case studies, business analysis, crucial action planning.
- Presented sequentially in five modules following our proprietary When Money Matters Most® protocol.
SCHEDULE | 2017-2018 TOP MGT MasterClass℠
- MasterClass Details following with Secure Eventbrite Registration Links:
17-18 JUL 2017 • Oregon Coast | Hallmark Resort Newport
21-22 AUG 2017 • Las Vegas | Four Seasons Hotel
18-19 SEP 2017 • Chicago | Drake Hotel Chicago
23-24 OCT 2017 • New York City | Pierre Hotel
13-14 NOV 2017 • San Francisco | Fairmont Hotel
04-05 DEC 2017 • Las Vegas | Four Seasons Hotel
22-23 JAN 2018 • Silicon Valley | Fairmont Hotel
19-20 FEB 2018 • Las Vegas | Four Seasons Hotel
19-20 MAR 2018 • Los Angeles | Ritz-Carlton Marina del Rey
23-24 APR 2017 • Chicago | Drake Hotel Chicago
14-15 MAY 2017 • New York City | Pierre Hotel
18-19 JUN 2017 • San Francisco | Fairmont Hotel
How to Defeat the Competition!
BUILDING SUSTAINABLE COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGE
BEST-PRACTICES EAST | WEST | BUSINESS | MILITARY
Our comprehensive TOP MGT MasterClass℠ attracts senior executives from around the world with a variety of missions, goals and objectives each sharing in common the desire to build and sustain competitive advantage.
Situtation. The current highly competitive business marketplace coupled with the threats of terrorism and natural disasters requires exceptional business savvy.
Mission Sustained business success requires timely collaborative strategic, tactical, and operational win-win asset allocation and alignment with flawless execution. Balancing multiple competing demands – most especially customer and employee loyalty – within the context of finite resources is the business challenge of the day. What are the leadership competencies and business capabilities for sustained success in this environment?
Concept. Our TOP MGT MasterClass℠ squarely address this question by providing a best practices, tool-focused approach to sustainable business success by putting all the pieces together.
- Providing a comprehensive, total-team perspective on strategic competitive advantage, innovative marketing, tactical alignment effectiveness, and operational excellence approach to hi-tech industry business strategy, plus proprietary advanced analytical techniques for superior strategy formulation, execution and sustained business success.
- Research-based, comprehensive, cutting-edge with a masterful blend of facilitator presentations, case studies, business analysis, action planning, group exercises, and extensive peer interaction.
- Upgrading business strategy by moving from the traditional 20th century Five Functions of Management: planning, organizing, staffing, and controlling to our proprietary, fresh, new 21st century 5 Factor Model of Management: visioning, strategizing, aligning, executing and delivering—offering a high-value, transformative learning experience.
However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results
— WINSTON CHURCHILL
CRUCIAL STRATEGIC OUTCOMES
Highly successful businesses start with identifying and end with delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes (CSOs)—the frequent fatal missed-steps in business strategy development and delivery. CSOs represent criteria businesses must give special and continued priority attention. The focus of our two-day Top Management MasterClass is on delivering Crucial Strategic Outcomes and five CSOs in particular.
Without MONEY forget about it
— EMERSON & ELIZABETH STONE
Our research over the past four decades clearly indicates that among CSOs—5 stand-out as mission critical for maximum profitability. We characterize these 5 CSOs as "The 5 CSOs for Sustained Business Success" and have created a mnemonic device "MONEY" for remembering them.
- Maximizing Customer Loyalty is the first CSO. What are the other four?
All of our TOP MGT MasterClass℠ presentations are led by two senior management facilitators:
1. Senior Business Strategy Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of CEO experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Commissioned service in the Armed Forces of the United States, Canada or other NATO member countries with both command and general staff experience.
- International business experience.
- Ph.D., D.B.A or at a minimum a Master's Degree in business, healthcare or public administration from a major international public or private university.
- At least two years of Ph.D. level study in strategic management development.
2. Senior Business Development Facilitator-Coach-Consultant with:
- Ten or more years of business ownership experience.
- Ten or more years of profit-center strategic business management experience including P&L authority and accountability.
- Five or more years of c-suite executive experience.
- Both entrepreneurial and intrapreneurial expertise.
Our top management business development services are trusted by organizations around the world, including: AAA, Advanced Semiconductor Materials-Japan, Aegon N.V., Airlines Reporting Corp. (ARC), Alcoa Inc, Allied Medical Supply Inc., Alloy Surfaces Inc., Anethcdc, ASM America, AWAL IT Services Co , New Car Dealers Association-NCDA British Columbia, Bayer AG, BMW, Boeing, BJC HealthCare, Calista Corporation, Cerebra TRAINING Systems-Canada, Caterpillar, Chevron Corporation, City of San Jose California, Coca-Cola Company, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center, Daimler-Chrysler, Department of Homeland Security, Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport Authority, Emory University Hospital, European Health Spas, Facility Group Brazil, FCL Logistics , Friedman Corporation, G&D Integrated, GoDaddy.com, Grand Canyon Resort Corporation, Hawaii Employers' Mutual Insurance Co,, HealthSouth, Hitachi Cable Manchester, Inc., Honda Motor Company, Home Depot, Honeywell, Hunter Public Relations, Ingersoll-Rand/TAO, IBM, Institute of Public Administration Saudi Arabia, Jack LaLane Health Clubs, JDS Uniphase Corporation, Linc Group, Los Alamos National Laboratory, Meggit Silicone Products-UK, Mercedes-Bentz, MoneyGram, Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, Navajo Nation, Neohapsis, Nextel Communications, Nexen Inc. Canada, Nike, Nevada State Bank, Norbest, Inc., NGAS Northrop Grumman Astro Aerospace, Novartis International AG, Peak Health Solutions, Pearson plc, Pelican Energy Consultants, LLC, Providence Health System, Ritz-Carlton, Sakata Seed America, Inc., Solar Turbines Incorporated, Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC), SNF Holding Company-France, Solar Turbines Incorporated, Signum Advisors, Inc., Staples, Situs Holdings, Synergetics USA, Inc., Technigro Pty Ltd Australia, Tenix, LADS, Inc. Australia, Touchstone Behavioral Health, Transamerica Corporation, US Army, US Department of Defense, US Department of Health and Human Services, US Navy (NAVAIR), Valero Energy Corporation, VMware, Walgreens, WCRA, Xerox, and Zions Bancorporation.
2-Day Business Top Management TrainingSustainable Success Development
- Business Profit: Our two-day top management business development programs are especially designed for Crucial Decision Makers (CDMs), e.g., Business Owners, C-Suite Executives, Board Members, Business Unit Presidents, Division & Specialist VPs, General Managers, and Operations Managers. Our business strategy team upgrade training seminars are first and foremost about maximizing shareholder satisfaction. It is based upon the premise that without operating capital, especially for R&D, companies cannot compete, customers will become dissatisfied and leave, shareholders will sell their stock and the business will fail. To succeed we posit 5 objectives. For business and government leaders they translate into the 5 Crucial Competencies of Highly Effective C-Level Executives.
- Business School: Before attending an advanced business strategy program, we recommend the development of a sound education in the fundamentals of business. We recommend in order of merit the following top ten business schools worldwide: #1 Harvard Business School, #2 Stanford Graduate School of Business, #3 Slone MIT,#4 London Business School, #5 INSEAD, #6 Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, #7 Cambridge (Judge Business School), #8 Columbia Business School, #9 University of Chicago: Booth Business School, and #10 Hong Kong UST Business School. Please note that there are many more outstanding business schools with superb faculty.
- Business Challenge: The challenge is taking these business school fundamentals and not only translating them into your business - but interpreting the business context and competition to maximize shareholder wealth. On the business success battlefield unified leadership with vision, mission, and clear objectives resulting in desired outcomes is absolutely crucial.
- Strategic Leadership Team Strategy Upgrade Solutions: Our two-day Business Strategy MasterClass training seminars are specifically designed for crucial decision makers who seek superior personal and business performance through the mastery of the four business leadership domains.
The Four Leadership Domains of Business serve as the framework for our top management business development programs, namely:
- Personal Leadership. Career-Success Leadership - Personal Focus.
- Customer Leadership. Profit-Center Leadership - Customer-Team Focus.
- Competitive Leadership. Competitive-Advantage Leadership - Competitor-Stakeholder Focus.
- Strategic Leadership. Strategic-Advantage Leadership - Buy-Sell-Hold Shareholder Focus.
RECOMMENDED Journals for Two-Day Business Top Management Training: Academy of Management Executive, Academy of Management Journal, Academy of Management Review, Harvard Business Review, Journal of Business Venturing, Journal of Organization Strategy, Journal of Business Research, Journal of International Business Studies, Journal of Management, Journal of Management Studies, Long Range Planning, Management Science, Administrative Sciences Quarterly, California Management Review, Columbia Journal of World Business C-Level Executive Theory and Practice, McKinsey Quarterly, Organizational Science, Sloan Management Review, Strategic Management Journal.
FAVORITE business strategy development off-site retreat training locations:
- Top Business Management Training at Chinook Winds Hotel, 1777 NW 44th St, Lincoln City, OR 97367
- Top Business Management Training at Fairmont Hotel, 950 Mason Street, San Francisco, California, United States 94108
- Top Business Management Training at Fairmont Grand Del Mar Hotel, 5300 Grand Del Mar Ct, San Diego, CA 92130
- Top Business Management Training at Fairmont Hotel Boston, 138 St. James Avenue, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A. 02116
- Top Business Management Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 3960 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119
- Top Business Management Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 60 Yorkville Ave, Toronto, ON M4W 0A4, Canada
- Top Business Management Training at Four Seasons Hotel, 791 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6C 2T4, Canada
- Top Business Management Training at Grand Hyatt, 721 Pine St, Seattle, WA 98101
- Top Business Management Training at Marriott - Waterfront, 1401 SW Naito Pkwy, Portland, OR 97201
- Top Business Management Training at Willard Hotel, 1401 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington , District of Columbia U.S.A. 20004
- Top Business Management Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 2121 McKinney Ave, Dallas, TX 75201
- Top Business Management Training at Ritz-Carlton Hotel, 900 W Olympic Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90015
- Top Business Management Training at Waldorf-Astoria New York, 301 Park Avenue, New York City, New York U.S.A. 10022
- Top Business Management Training at Drake Hotel, 140 East Walton Place, Chicago, Illinois U.S.A. 60611
- Top Business Management Training at The Grove Hotel, 245 S. Capitol Blvd, Boise, ID 83702
- Top Business Management Training at Valley River Inn, 1000 Valley River Way, Eugene, OR 97401
- Top Business Management Training at Timberline Lodge, 27500 E Timberline Road Timberline Lodge, Oregon 97028
- Top Business Management Training at Hallmark Resort Newport, 744 SW Elizabeth Street, Newport, OR 97365
BUSINESS STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT TOPICS Two-Day Business Strategy Seminars
Strategic Change Management; Competitive Advantage Marketing; Executive Decision-Making; Organizational Security, Safety and Survival; Crisis Action Preparedness and Disaster Recovery; Career Success and Derailment; Multi-Generation Leadership; Corporate Governance and Sustainable Customer Loyalty; Culture and Job Fit; Customer Care; Executive Personality Dynamics plus organizational time management training seminars, time management coaching and time management consulting for your top management team; Emotional Intelligence (EI) and Multiple Intelligences Framework; Executive Workplace Personality Profile; Hiring, Selection, Promotion, and Succession Planning; Leadership Success with Effectiveness; Business Strategy MasterClass training Innovation, C-Level Executive, and ship; Management - Leadership Synergy; Process Improvement, Executive Sustainability Leadership; Operational Excellence; Use and Misuse of Power in Organizations; Scorecards/Dashboards; Lean Quality Service/Production Excellence; Shareholder Value Maximization; Stakeholder Optimization; Team Building; Strategic-Scenario Planning; Executive Priority-Setting, Executive Time-Stress Management Executive Work-Life Balance.
ADDED-VALUE Two-Day Business Top Management Training Courses
Our TOP MGT MasterClass℠ Business Strategy MasterClass Training is designed to:
• Emphasize Leadership Performance Excellence as exemplified by the Baldrige Criteria: Leadership, Strategic Planning, Customer Focus, Measurement-Analysis-Knowledge Management, Workforce Focus, Process Management, and Results.
• Addressing and synergizing mission essential key concepts from traditional Executive MBA (EMBA), Global MBA (GMBA) and Mini-MBA core and advanced curriculum: Financial Statement Analysis for Executive Management, Global Business and Competitiveness for Executives, Human Behavior and the Management of Organizations, Complex Adaptive Systems (CAS) Integration, Information Technology for Executives, Macroeconomic and Microeconomic Analysis for Executive Management, Managerial Accounting for Executives, Marketing for Executive Management, Operations Management for Executives, Organizational Investment Strategies for Executives, Quantitative and Qualitative Decision Methods for Executives, Risk Management Uncertainty in Business, Operations Management, Financial Accounting, Organizational Design and Development.
• TOP MGT MasterClass℠ proprietary Business Strategy MasterClass training advantage.
TOP MGT MasterClass℠ Business Top Management Training for achieving sustained success through strategy
Our TOP MGT MasterClass℠ top business development training programs can help senior executives chart a sustainable successful future for their career and business. Senior executives must develop strategic initiatives to pave the way for sustainable future business success. Of course, drawing up a list of strategic initiatives is easily enough to do. The challenge comes with strategy execution. Do all stakeholders support the proposed organization future? Will the strategy implementation deliver results that sustain? Unfortunately, the majority of strategic initiatives fail, no matter how appealing they seem on paper. Business transformation is a challenging process, especially when it upsets well-established business practices. Strategic initiatives often fail because people are unwilling to change or agree on the proposed changes.
- TOP MGT MasterClass℠ top business development training programs can serve as a catalyst in overcoming resistance to change and avoiding common pitfalls, maximizing the chances that such initiatives will achieve sustainable results.
- Companies seeking to drive change can certainly derive benefits from our strategy. You will get best results from our strategy facilitators who have a track record of helping business teams choose new directions and mobilize their organizations. TOP MGT MasterClass℠ top management development training facilitators are actively involved from the outset in helping you draft your plans for organization change. Our strategy experts can provide some of the best options for strategy facilitation and organizing productive strategy.
- Get the most out of our TOP MGT MasterClass℠ top business development training programs. Well-designed strategy helps business strategy team members to refine their strategic priorities, develop plans for strategy implementation and to mobilize the organization by:
- Realign your strategy.
- Achieving top management team alignment.
- Developing unified view of your business context with a global perspective.
- Helping top executive teams better understand the core competencies the organization needs.
- Refining the choice of strategic initiatives.
- Selecting an appropriate monitoring and control process.
- Developing strategy implementation plans that will cascade immediately into business organization effectiveness.
- Preparing the follow-up needed to ensure organization change sticks.
- Refocus your business on the most profitable areas of growth.
- Maximize full revenue and profitability.
- Realign the value proposition and redeploy its critical resources against the new strategy.
- Identifying and getting commitment to what the new business strategy team upgrade should be.
Mobilizing the organization to align with and execute it.
- Not all strategy works the same way and their exact design will vary according to what stage your executive team is at with its strategic initiatives.
Two-Day Crucial Business Top Management Training
2-Day Advanced Business Strategy Seminars